1. DRDO successfully flight tests Akash Prime missile
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
- Founded: 1958
- Chairman: Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy
2. North Korea fires short-range missiles to sea in latest test
- Capital: Pyongyang
- Supreme leader: Kim Jong-un
- Currency: North Korean won
- Premier: Kim Tok-hun
3. Agriculture Minister N S Tomar launches Amul Honey
- Amul is an Indian dairy cooperative society, based at Anand in the Indian state of Gujarat.
- Founded: 14 December 1946
- CEO: R.S. Sodhi
- Headquarters: Anand
4. Amit Shah releases training manual of Aapda Mitra Scheme
- National Disaster Management Authority, abbreviated as NDMA, is an apex Body of Government of India, with a mandate to lay down policies for disaster management. NDMA was established through the Disaster Management Act enacted by the Government of India on 23 December 2005.
5. Country’s first Pan-India helpline for senior citizens
- India is expected to have nearly 20 percent elderly population which amounts to over 300 million senior citizens by 2050. This age group faces various mental, emotional, financial, legal and physical challenges. The intent of ‘Elder Line’ is to provide all senior citizens with one platform across the country to connect and share their concerns, get information and guidance on problems that they face on a day-to-day basis.
6. Dr. Jitendra Singh launches AmritGrand Challenge Program titled “जनCARE”
- The 75 Best Chosen Startups will be an asset for India to lead the country in the next 25 years, during the celebrations of Centenary of India’s Independence.
- Addressing the BIRAC’s 10th Biotech Innovators Meet in New Delhi, he said the Sunshine Biotech Sector will more than double from 70 billion dollar at present to 150 billion dollar by 2025.
7. 5-Day Himalayan Festival concluded in Leh
Ministry of I&B
- Anurag Thakur, Minister of Information and Broadcasting
- L. Murugan, Minister of State
8. Tata Steel world’s first steel co to pledge pruning of sea trade emissions
- Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group.
- Founded: 25 August 1907, Jamshedpur
- CEO: T. V. Narendran
- Founder: Jamsetji Tata
- Headquarters: Mumbai
9. India is Dubai’s 2nd biggest trade partner
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham
- President: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
10. International Day for Universal Access of Information: 28th September
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) realized the phenomenon induced by information, and on 17 November 2015, announced that the International Day for Universal Access of Information (IDUAI) will be observed every year on September 28.