1.Scientists develop indigenous ‘Chip-Off’ technique to retrieve encrypted data
- The Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) is a wing of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs, which fulfills the forensic requirements in the country.
- There are seven central forensic laboratories in India, at Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Guwahati, Bhopal and Pune.
- Dr. S.K. Jain is in charge of CFSL Chandigarh.
2. China launches New Generation Meteorological Satellite
- China National Space Administration is the national space agency of China responsible for the national space program and for planning and development of space activities.
- Founded: 22 April 1993
- Administrator: Zhang Kejian
- Headquarters: Haidian District, Beijing, China
3. China’s ‘artificial sun’ sets new world record generated 120 million degree
- The Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor is an advanced nuclear fusion experimental research device located at the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (ASIPP) in Hefei, China. The purpose of the artificial sun is to replicate the process of nuclear fusion, which is the same reaction that powers the sun.
- Previously, the EAST had reached a record temperature of 100 million degrees Celsius in 2018.
4. Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurates Indus Best Mega Food Park in Chhattisgarh
- Governor: AnusuiyaUikey
- Chief minister: BhupeshBaghel
5. Senior Care Ageing Growth Engine (SAGE) Project
- In the year 1985-86, the erstwhile Ministry of Welfare was bifurcated into the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Welfare. Simultaneously, the Scheduled Castes Development Division, Tribal Development Division and the Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Division were moved from the Ministry of Home Affairs and also the Wakf Division from the Ministry of Law to form the then Ministry of Welfare
- Subsequently, the name of the Ministry was changed to the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in May, 1998. Further, in October, 1999, the Tribal Development Division had moved out to form a separate Ministry of Tribal Affairs. In January, 2007, the Minorities Division along with Wakf Unit have been moved out of the Ministry and formed as a separate Ministry and the Child Development Division has gone to the Ministry of Women & Child Development.
6. INS Sandhayak decommissioned
- INS Sandhayak (J18) is the lead ship of the Sandhayak class of survey ships. The ship operates as a hydrographic survey ship in the Indian Navy, under the Eastern Naval Command. Apart from a helicopter and Bofors 40 mm gun for self defence, the ship is also equipped with four survey motor boats, two small boats.
- Builder: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
- Commissioned: 14 March 1981
- Decommissioned: 4 June 2021
7. RanjitsinhDisale Appointed As World Bank Education Advisor
- The World Bank has appointed 12 advisors from world over and Mr. Disale is one of them representing India.
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States
- President: David Malpass
- Founded: July 1944, Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, United States
8. Belarus carriers to be banned from flying over EU territory or having access to its airports from Friday
- The European Union is a political and economic union of 27 member states that are located primarily in Europe.
- Headquarters location: Brussels, Belgium
- Founded: 1 November 1993, Maastricht, Netherlands
- Capital: Minsk
- President: Alexander Lukashenko
- Currency: Belarusian ruble
9. UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration Report
- Headquarters: Rome, Italy
- Founded: 16 October 1945, Quebec City, Canada
- Head: Director-General; QuDongyu
- Founded at: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Formation: 16 October 1945; 75 years ago
- Headquarters location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Founded: 5 June 1972, Nairobi, Kenya
- Head: Inger Andersen
10. Russian player Yana Sizikova arrested at French Open
- The French Open, also called Roland-Garros, is a major tennis tournament held over two weeks at the Stade Roland-Garros in Paris, France, beginning in late May each year.
- Founded: 1891
- Prize money: €38,000,000 (2020)
11. Former Mauritius PM AneroodJugnauth dies at 91
- He received Padma Vibhushan award from India (2020).
- Capital: Port Louis
- Currency: Mauritian rupee
12. International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression: 04 June
- The United Nations General Assembly is one of the six principal organs of the United Nations, serving as the main deliberative, policy-making, and representative organ of the UN.
- Its powers, composition, functions, and procedures are set out in Chapter IV of the United Nations Charter.
- President: Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States